Commercial Real Estate Document Specialist
Realogic is a best-in-class commercial real estate consulting firm based in downtown Chicago. Our company was founded in 1992, and in the 30 years since, has developed a well-earned reputation for our unmatched commercial real estate knowledge, experience, skills and expertise, as well as for the unrivaled quality and accuracy of our work.
We offer a wide range of services, support and insights to help commercial real estate organizations of any type or size maximize the returns on their investments, including lease administration, due diligence, underwriting, financial modeling, high-level Excel modeling, lease, JV and loan document abstraction, closing support and commercial real estate training.
Our team of commercial real estate experts is known throughout the industry for our meticulous standards, unparalleled professionalism, and broad and deep expertise. Many of our team members have worked in the industry for decades and are masters in their craft. Still, we constantly strive to better ourselves and acquire new skills through training and education and by keeping up on the latest industry news, data and trends. We maintain a highly entrepreneurial work environment, providing our team members with the support, resources and flexibility they need to excel both professionally and personally.
Our clients range from some of the largest, best-known names in institutional commercial real estate to individuals who invest in commercial property on their own. We work with everyone in the commercial real estate ecosystem- brokers, owners, managers, appraisers, lenders, funds and investors- and at every stage of the commercial real estate life cycle, from acquisition to asset management to disposition. Regardless of their size or focus, we are dedicated to helping each of our clients achieve their long and short-term goals and know how to work quietly behind the scenes when discretion and confidentiality are essential.
We are seeking a self-motivated, diligent individual on a part-time basis to fill the role of CRE Document Specialist in the Abstraction & Administration department in our Chicago office.
- Abstracting complex commercial real estate documents including loan documents, joint venture agreements, fund agreements, and development agreements.
- Performing project management for loan and lease administration clients.
- Maintaining contact with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong interest in Real Estate.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience working with, and a strong understanding of, complex commercial real estate documents.
- Experience abstracting, drafting, negotiating, or reviewing loan documents as well as JV and Fund agreements is preferred.
- J.D.s, MBAs, and loan officers are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Flexible and enthusiastic work ethic to execute project specific goals and assignments.
Realogic offers a generous compensation and benefits package for qualifying employees including:
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD and life insurance plans
- 401k plan
- Transit program
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No recruiters or placement agencies.
Realogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer