Realogic is a best-in-class commercial real estate consulting firm based in downtown Chicago. Our company was founded in 1992, and in the nearly 30 years since, has developed a well-earned reputation for our unmatched commercial real estate knowledge, experience, skills and expertise, as well as for the unrivaled quality and accuracy of our work.
We offer a wide range of services, support and insights to help commercial real estate organizations of any type or size maximize the returns on their investments, including lease administration, due diligence, underwriting, financial modeling, lease and loan document abstraction, closing support and commercial real estate training.
Our team of commercial real estate experts is known throughout the industry for our meticulous standards, unparalleled professionalism, and broad and deep expertise. Many of our team members have worked in the industry for decades and are masters in their craft. Still, we constantly strive to better ourselves and acquire new skills through training and education and by keeping up on the latest industry news, data and trends. We maintain a highly entrepreneurial work environment, providing our team members with the support, resources and flexibility they need to excel both professionally and personally.
Our clients range from some of the largest, best-known names in institutional commercial real estate to individuals who invest in commercial property on their own. We work with everyone in the commercial real estate ecosystem- brokers, owners, managers, appraisers, lenders, funds and investors- and at every stage of the commercial real estate life cycle, from acquisition to asset management to disposition. Regardless of their size or focus, we are dedicated to helping each of our clients achieve their long and short-term goals and know how to work quietly behind the scenes when discretion and confidentiality are essential.
Realogic’s offices are conveniently located in downtown Chicago’s Central Business District, just steps from the L, CTA bus stops and both downtown Metra stations. We’re a stone’s throw from coffee shops, restaurants, bars, drug and convenience stores, as well as the Chicago Riverwalk and Theater District.
We are currently looking for a skilled, experienced and motivated lease abstraction professional to manage the lease administration process for various clients throughout the United States. Responsibilities include managing clients and client jobs, facilitating the accurate and timely abstracting of lease documents, as well as tracking, verifying, reporting, and disseminating lease data and critical dates.
- Abstracting commercial lease documents in our proprietary system and/or in clients’ Yardi system
- Managing options, encumbrances, critical dates in lease management system
- Maintaining contact with clients and internal stakeholders
- Onboarding new client accounts; prepare and execute proposals/riders
- Reviewing lease abstracts prepared by team members
- Assisting with special projects and additional assignments as needed (such as option or security deposit audit)
- Participating and/or leading department initiatives
- Assisting Due Diligence team with special assignments, as necessary
- Performing administrative duties such as preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end reports
- Preparing and sending monthly statements and invoices to clients
- 5-7 years of lease abstracting/lease administration experience
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate documents and lease language
- Customer service oriented; demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical skills
- Yardi experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; positive attitude, friendly, helpful and responsive
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects
- Light travel required
Ideally, the position would be based in our downtown Chicago office, but we will consider remote and work from home candidates who have the skillset, qualifications and level of experience we are seeking.
Realogic offers a generous compensation and benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD and life insurance plans
- Generous vacation and sick day policy
- 401k Plan
- Transit program
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruiters or placement agencies, please. Realogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer