About This Role
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the VP of Marketing and help to drive the messaging, product marketing and launch plans for Realogics’s comprehensive CRE product portfolio.
You will help shape the voice of Realogic’s products and help attract new customers and grow our loyal customer base. You’ll be a creative thinker with superior communication skills and be self-motivated and detail oriented. Most importantly, you are a “doer” who is able to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
We’re a small team in a growing organization. You’ll need a strong work ethic, an ability to adapt, improvise, execute, and a willingness to help the team out beyond the job description.
- Work with product management/development, sales, marketing and key stakeholders to identify and articulate each of our target personas and buying patterns across various user cases
- Reorganize and launch new website
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and communicate value propositions and differentiation
- Lead product launch execution plans including lead generation activities
- Work with marketing to create, maintain, and update – as necessary – all sales enablement and public facing collateral, including datasheets, solutions briefs and solutions presentations
- Help educate customer facing teams on best ways to leverage sales enablement materials
- Work to create a high-quality, high-cadence stream of consideration and decision pipeline phase content
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on themes for product launch campaigns and other thought leadership initiatives
- Represent the voice of the market to influence customer-facing content, and offer an “outside-in” perspective on product development and roadmap
- Determine industry trends and market receptivity for new products
- Spearhead competitive intelligence efforts with inputs from sales and key stakeholders
- Working with product and marketing teams (and external resources) to develop presentations, collateral, web copy, launch kits, blog posts, white papers and other materials needed to market products throughout all phases of customer journey
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Passion for technology and marketing
- Product launch and GTM experience desirable
- Experience working with partners and third-party influencers to generate win/wins
- Ability to execute, follow-through, and execute a range of tasks daily and pivot when necessary
- Strong work ethic, with a goal-oriented and self-motivated personality
- Ability to straddle strategic thinking and planning with hands-on tactical execution
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive messages
- Passion for collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail
Please submit resume for consideration.