Commercial real estate consulting & software from Realogic Analytics
Lease Administration Associate
Realogic is a pioneer in the commercial real estate consulting industry. For over 25 years, Realogic has focused on providing results-oriented lease administration, financial analysis and software services based on unparalleled levels of experience, technology and quality control.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to fill the role of Lease Administration Associate in our Chicago office.
- Abstracting of commercial lease documents.
- Setting up building rent rolls, stacking plans and document logs.
- Ongoing communication with client.
- Reviewing lease abstracts and documents prepared by team members.
- Preparing and reconciling reports.
- Preparing invoices.
- Special projects and additional assignments as required.
Candidate must have 3 to 5 years of prior experience in commercial real estate. Property management office experience is a plus. A commercial property management lease administrator is an ideal candidate.
Must be proficient in Word and Excel and possess the ability to learn new software. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and as a team member. Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects are essential. Position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule with long hours when needed.
Realogic offers a generous compensation and benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD and life insurance plans
- Generous vacation and sick day policy
- 401k Plan
- Transit program