Realogic Analytics is a pioneer in the commercial real estate consulting industry. For over 25 years, Realogic has focused on providing results-oriented transactional financial analysis, due diligence, underwriting, lease administration, and software services based on unparalleled levels of experience, technology, and quality control. Realogic’s clients are located across the United States and include many of the industry’s most prestigious REITs, private equity firms, and investment banks.
We are seeking a self-motivated, diligent individual with 0-1 years of analytical experience to fill the role of Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst will be an integral part of Realogic working as a team with a pool of analysts, and assisting in the execution of various financial analysis, valuation, and due-diligence assignments. Assignments may be executed at Realogic’s offices in downtown Chicago or directly at our clients’ offices; willingness and ability to travel is a must.
- Strong interest in Real Estate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Real Estate background with Argus Enterprise and/or Argus Valuation DCF experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexible and enthusiastic work ethic to execute project specific goals and assignments.
Realogic offers a generous compensation and benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Vacation and sick days
- 401k Plan
- Transit program
No recruiters or placement agencies
Realogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer